GreyED Solutions is pleased to partner with SmartBrief to provide busy K-12 education technology innovators with “Tech Tips Tuesdays.” Published every Tuesday in the SmartBrief on EdTech newsletter, Tech Tips are written by educators for educators to boost their know-how and expand their skill set. Read Tech Tips here on our site or subscribe to SmartBrief on EdTech to get them delivered directly to your inbox.
If you’re an educator and would like to contribute to Tech Tips, let us know!
- 5 facts educators must embrace
- 7 ways technology can support education equity solutions
- Are you training cooks or chefs?
- Avoid blurry vision and ‘shiny objects’
- Back-to-school teacher tech tune-up
- Be a connected educator
- Boost home-school communication, decision making with community-feedback forum
- Bringing virtual reality to your classroom
- Can we be people of character in a connected world?
- Checking for understanding in a one-to-one classroom